- Thomas A. Tass, CEO & Editor BORDERPOL Journal
- Robert Dunlop, Secretary Treasurer
- Akshay Pottathil, Vice President Technology
- Rae Morrell, Vice President Americas Programs
- Col. Zoltan Szabo, Vice President European Programs
- Greg Spiker, CFO and Vice President Corporate Affairs
- Peter Vincent, Vice President International Policy
- Phelim Rowe, Director Events
All members of the Executive Group provide their services pro bono. Funding for the organization is through membership fees and patron support.
How can I get in touch with the Executive Group or get more information about the organization?
The Member Services center provides administrative and management support to BORDERPOL members and patrons and to respond to inquiries from legitimate media regarding the activities of the organization. All members of the Executive Group can be contacted by post and by email.
Why are there no links to Facebook or Twitter from this site?
These platforms do not comply with our data protection, patent protection and privacy policies of BORDERPOL. Therefor we do not publish links to social media platforms from our website.
How can I join the organization?
The easiest way is to contact Member Services and ask for an e-application. Once it is completed it is reviewed by the EG. for approval.