The General Secretariat in Ottawa, Canada, is responsible for the organization's overall administration, while programs and projects are typically managed by the Regional Bureaus and/or contracted firms and individuals.
The Executive Group Members
- Thomas A. Tass, Director General (Canada)
- Steve G. Grant, Treasurer (Canada)
- Peter S. Vincent, Assistant Director General, International Policy (United States)
- Col. Zoltan Szabo (Ret) Director, European Secretariat (Hungary)
- Major Zagon Csaba, Deputy Director, European Secretariat (Hungary)
- Cmdr. Seshadri Vasan (Ret) Director Asia Bureau (India)
- Rae Morrell, Director Americas Bureau (Canada)
- Akshay Pottathil, Director Digital Borders Program (United States)
Legal and Policy Administration
BORDERPOL's policies and programs are governed by its Constitution (2005) and bylaws. Where possible, staff classification standards reflect those followed by many intergovernmental bodies established by the personnel bureau of the United Nations.