The General Secretariat is responsible for the organization's overall administration. Programs and projects are managed by the Executive Committee and Regional Bureaus.
The Executive Committee Advisory Board (ECAB) acts as a steering group providing advice and guidance to the General Secretariat on strategic program and policy issues.
2018 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Thomas A. Tass, Director General (Canada)
- Robert W. Dunlop, Treasurer (Canada)
- Greg Spiker, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer (United States)
- Peter S. Vincent, Assistant Director General, International Policy (United States)
- Col. Zoltan Szabo (Ret) Director, European Secretariat (Hungary)
- Major Zagon Csaba, Deputy Director, European Secretariat (Hungary)
- Cmdr. Seshadri Vasan (Ret) Director Asia Bureau (India)
- Rae Morrell, Director Americas Bureau (Canada)
- Akshay Pottathil, Director Digital Borders Program (United States)
- Alexandre Chatel, Director Office for Strategic Cooperation and Partnerships (France)
- Michael Lowder ECAB (United States)
- Eric Kaler ECAB (United States)
- Royce Walters ECAB (United States)
POLICIES AND PROGRAMS
BORDERPOL's policies and programs are governed by its Constitution (2005) and bylaws. Where possible, staff classification standards reflect those followed by many intergovernmental bodies established by the personnel bureau of the United Nations.